Skip to main content

I am Mizan Al Mim, currently working as an independent web developer. I design and develop responsive web and digital interfaces for  smooth and interactive user experiences with latest available technologies and frameworks. Developing brand and marketing strategies for a profitable and scalable digital business in current fast growing world market for both local and international brands and startups, is my another expertise. I am working to develop a aware and responsible community of like minded people who will towards developing Bangladesh as a hub of technological research and advancements.
I am currently studying at University of Dhaka in pursuit of a Bachelors in Economics. Alongside my studies I am working with Dhaka University Career Club(DUCC) as the Head of Operations and Association for Information Systems, University of Dhaka Chapter(AISDU) as the Vice President. I have also worked with Dhaka University Cultural Society(DUCS) as a Human Resource executive and Dhaka University Model United Nations Association(DUMUNA) as a general member.

I love to to work in diversified sectors and I am an absolute fan of technology. I like trying different software and test their features practically. I also spend a lot of time in reading latest news on what happening around the world and have a strong goal to do something unique and innovative in coming days.